Our second Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick Review is here and this one’s for the shade Warm Caramel.
This lipstick is from the older Colorshow range and not from the latest one’s that are matte. If you would like to read a review for the latest Maybelliner Colorshow Lipstick then click on the link below
Starting with Warm Caramel, this lipstick has a creamy semi matte finish and the shade is a nice peachy nude shade which is perfect for everyday wear.
The lipstick comes in this nice black packaging with the outer rim corresponding to the lipstick color. There are about 32 shades in this range of Maybelline Colorshow lipsticks.
The texture of this lipstick is creamy. Once applied to the lip it can feel slightly dry in the first application. We recommend using a strong lip balm before using this lipstick.
The color pay off of this lipstick is alright. At least 3-4 swipes are needed to get the right shade, without any patchiness.
What we liked about the Maybelline Colorshow lipstick in Warm Caramel:
1) The shade is a nice nude – perfect for everyday wear and can suit any skin color.
2) Long lasting – stays for at least 6-7 hours. After that the color begins to fade but seems like a nice tinted lip balm.
3) Not shimmery
4) Provides a nice creamy semi matte finish
5) Does not bleed / transfer
6) The packaging is quite nice. A nice black outer cover with a rim that is unique for each lipstick shade.
7) The price – Rs.299 only.
What we didn’t like about the Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in Warm Caramel:
1) Feels a bit dry
2) Need a lot of application for good color build up
This is how the lipstick looks after about 4 hours of wearing (I did eat in between and haven’t reapplied the lipstick)
Here is the makeup look with the Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in Warm Caramel
Selfie from the OnePlus One
Quantity – 3.6g
Price – Rs.299
Do let us know how you liked this review by adding a comment in the comments section at the bottom of the page. In case you want us to review a particular product then do let us know by adding a comment in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more!