The Sugar Never Say Dry Creme Lipstick just launched and it’s a pretty good one.
Available in 5 different shades, the Sugar Never Say Dry Creme Lipstick promises a creamy moisturising formula and a brilliantly opaque color pay-off.
Here’s my full review and swatches of the Sugar Never Say Dry Creme Lipsticks.
Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube here
In a nutshell – I recommend trying out these lipsticks. If you love a good creme formula lipstick and are not really particular of the trendig matte variety, then these are a great option. Their price point is also quite good – Rs.499. For the price, they do provide a pretty decent value for money. Highly pigmented and non drying is how I would describe these.
I have these lipsticks in 2 shades:
Berry Maguire – a deep cherry red.
Subtle Island – A beautiful browny pink
I even think the packaging is pretty good. Only if they could have included a shade marking on the lipstick itself, then it would make it very simple to identify one from the other.
Sugar has launched these in only 5 colors, but the shades have quite a mass appeal. I would say that there is at least one for everybody in this range. But knowing the brand, I wouldn’t be surprised if they add more shades to this collection real soon.
Let’s quickly take a look at the Pros & Cons.
- Reasonably priced
- Cap-lock which ensures that the lipstick won’t smudge in a pouch or bag
- Opaque finish. Rich Color payoff.
- Shades that are suitable for all skin tones
- Doesn’t feel dry on the lips
- Lips are not stained after removing the lipstick
- Fades all over, almost looking like a stain
- Free from parabens, lanolin and mineral oil
- Dermatologically tested and 100% safe for all skin
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- It’s a round edged lipstick bullet – this may not be the best for thin lips
- Packaging doesn’t have a color identifier
I hope this review was helpful. You can find all the Sugar Never Say Dry Creme Lipsticks listed below for your reference.
Dial M for Magenta
Stay tuned for my next post.
Also, don’t forget to check out my latest videos 🙂
Follow me on my Social Media!
If you have any post requests then leave them in the comments below. If you want to get featured then drop me an email here.